Published on Career Center on
Source URL:

To be a registered educational psychologist

Published on
Saturday, 19 November 2011 12:13
Written by

Dear sir,

I graduated from a medical school in mainland China from 2001 to 2007. 

After that, I came to HK and worked as an anaesthetic assistant in hospital under Hospital Authority for 3.5 years. During this period, I studied Psychology (Bachelor Degree) in the Upper Iowa University (HK Campus) and graduated with GPA 3.4286 (cum Laude) this year. Now, I'm 27. I'm planning to have further study in the field of educational psychology. If I want to become a registered educational psychologist, would you recommend relevant master courses in either local or oversea universities to me, please?

Thanks a lot!

Yours faithfully,
Clivia Lee

For more great career-related articles and to find your next dream job, please visit