Language | Postgraduate Studies | Career Doctor | ClassifiedPost Hong Kong
Career Doctor
posted on Thursday, 22 July 2010 11:38

Hi Career Doctor,

I have a deep interest in learning languages and desire to work in languages related industry such as interpretation or teaching language. I feel that I should have a master degree for that and I would like to obtain it in Hong Kong. Any suggestion? I look more into quality of the course.

Leave a comment
Leave your comment
* Mandatory Fields
* Name
* Email address
The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly. If you have a Gravatar account, used to display your avatar.
* Comment
Leave a comment