|How do I use the Advanced Search function?|
How do I use the Advanced Search function?
To perform an Advanced Search:
1. On the home page click on Find a Job, the second tab at the top of the screen.
2. Enter keywords into the Enter Keywords field.
3. Enter your Experience & Education information using the dropdown lists.
4. Enter your location(s) using the dropwdown list. If you wish to enter a more specific location, use the text field to the right.
Note that to enter multiple options, press and hold the CTRL key while selecting, or for Mac users, press and hold the Command (Apple) key while selecting.
5. Enter your role details, that is, for the type of position for which you wish to search.
6. If you wish to, you can add Additional Criteria using the dropdown lists.
7. Click on Find Jobs located at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to seach by company name, go to the Search By Company field at the bottom of the page.